Committee Responsibilities

In light of the current SU closure, coach registration is suspended until further notice. Outstanding coach payments

should be addressed to the SU Finance Office in line with the guidance here. Requests for PEC coaching passes are currently

suspended as all Queen's Sport facilities are closed. Any existing requests will be considered when these facilities have re-opened.

Registering your Coaches

If your Club has any paid or volunteer coaches you must email to let us know. We will require the following details:

  • Name and contact details of the coach.

  • A copy of any relevant training and qualification certificates.

  • An email from the committee confirming that the dates that the coach is in place for.

Paying your Coaches

If your Club is paying a coach, you need to contact the the Clubs and Societies Coordinator to organise a Right to Work check before any work is undertaken. 

You will also need to complete an NSP form so that the Finance Office has the new coach's details in order to pay them. You can find more detail on this under 'Spending Money' here.

These two bits of paperwork only need done the first time you pay the coach. They are then kept on record for future payments.

Coach Passes

Sporting Clubs which make use of the PEC are entitled to free passes for up to three recognised coaches. This pass enables each coach to enter the PEC at club training times, as specified by the official club bookings. Clubs with more than three coaches must seek special permission to have passes issued for the additional coaches.

In order to get your coach passes, you must have registered your coaches first by emailing as outlined above.

© 2020 - Queen's University Students' Union

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle
  • Instagram - White Circle